Q: How can I create a new story?
A: It's easy! Please follow the steps:
- Go to the website: www.anystories.app and log in. Please use Chrome on PC
- Don’t forget to add your email when the request pops up. It will help us to assist you when needed
- Click 'Create' and follow the instructions to publish the story.
- If there are any problems, keep a full screenshot or a clip video and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How can I edit/update my current chapters and story info?
A: Here you go!
- Follow 'My stories' into 'More options'
- Editing chapters can be done via 'manage chapters'
- Story info can be changed via 'manage story'
Q: How can I be a signed writer of AnyStories?
A: The story MUST be published on our platform first to see if it's well-received by readers.
- Scroll down to download the Signed Writer Application Form and fill it in. A detailed and well-written synopsis will accelerate the review process. Check out the sample.
- Send the form to email@example.com
Q: How long can I know if my story is qualified to be signed?
A: It usually takes 10 business days. Due to the high volume of submissions, we regret that we cannot give feedback on each story. Only selected writers will be approached. Please note that you are more than welcome to finish your story here even if your story hasn't been selected for now. We will follow each story’s performance. Once it meets our criteria, you will be offered a contract.
Q: How can I join a writing contest?
A: Just simply fill in the Application Form and let us know which contest you want to participate in.
(Please note that the contest is not sponsored by Apple/Google )
Q: How can I find my story in the app?
A: Search the title of your story in the app. It will surely be there!
Q: Do I own the copyright of my story?
A: Yes, you do. AnyStories can only publish your work with your permission.
Still haven't solved your problems? Reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org