We are highly honored to have you on board.
First of all, please check if your answers to the following questions are all YES before submitting an application form.
1. Have you created your story on our website(www.anystories.app -log in-create)?
2. Do you own the copyright of the story?
3. Is the story written in English?
4. Have you already published more than 3K words of the story on our site?
5. Is the story an original one rather than fanfiction?
6. Are you fine with that we probably need 10 business days to review your story?
7. Do you realize that we CANNOT give feedback on each story due to the high volume of submissions?
If you say yes to all, we can't wait to read your application!
- Here are the steps to apply for a signed writer.
1. Download Signed Writer Application Form(Click to download or attachment) and fill it in.
A well-written synopsis will accelerate the process.
2. Email the filled form(in .doc/.docx format) to email@example.com with the subject ''Story Title_Penname_Apply for Signed Writer'
3. Wait patiently, please. :)
(Note: Due to the high volume of submissions, only selected writers will be approached.
However, you are more than welcome to finish your story here even if your story hasn't been selected this time. We will follow each story’s performance. Once it meets our criteria, you will be offered a contract. )
i just want to unpublish my story so i can edit it, but cant find an "unpublish" button anywhere...please help
All you have to do is click on the 'My Stories' tab, click on the title of your story, and click on the chapter(s) you wish to edit.
I want to unpublish/delete some chapters completely. How do I do that?
I believe you just have to edit/delete all of the words in each chapter, I'm not sure.
I have only written 4 chapters of my book. Can I still fill the form?
As long as your word count on all 4 chapters combined surpasses 3000 words, you can fill the form!
Why isn't a fanfiction considered as an original one? I mean, even fanfictions are a result of hard work, right?
Hi, just wanna ask if Malaysian is allowed to apply to be a writer here?
Fanfiction contains copywritten material that cannot be used for profit without written consent from the owner of the material. Anystories would be in a lot of legal trouble if they paid an author for Fanfiction.
I wanted to apply but have not published anything on this site yet. Trying to understand why I would publish 3000 words of a story on the site if I'm hoping they will accept. This is new to me and I'm trying to figure out how it works.
I also have not copywrited my story, its in the works but not complete yet BUT is my own.
I am in the process of writing my book when it’s done I would love to publish it. How will I know if it wasn’t accepted when I do this is my first time writing a book and not quite sure if many will like it
Please sign in to leave a comment.